1. Case 21CS0500051: Escondido at Alameda Ranch Preliminary Plat
- A request for approval of a preliminary plat, known as Escondido at Alameda Ranch within the Alameda Ranch Planned Unit Development (PUD).
- The proposed subdivision encompasses 33.46 + acres, is zoned PUD-R-3 (Planned Unit Development, Multi-Dwelling Medium Density), developed with R-3 development standards. The property is located east of Calle Abuelo and Pegasus Road.
- The preliminary plat proposes a 63 single-family residential lot gated community and two tracts that will be dedicated to the City of Las Cruces for drainage.
- Submitted by Soudermiller and Associates, representatives.
2. 1301 Golf Club Road Design Standard Variance:
- A request for approval for a Variance to the Design Standards for the property located at 1301 Golf Club Road.
- Applicant is requesting a driveway variance for a proposed 30 ft distance instead of the required 75 ft. for driveway aprons.