COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT OFFICE
The Community Engagement Office is focused on communication and outreach activities, enhancing collaborative relationships with neighborhoods, and providing support to the City’s engagement processes. The primary purpose of community engagement is to empower residents to influence City government decisions that shape their city and their quality of living in the community. Community building, outreach, education activities, and improved communication are important to the City to help constituents understand and be understood.
UPCOMING PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT EVENTS
Some public meetings will continue to be held virtually, which are listed below with the appropriate connection information. In-person meetings, which are listed on the City’s website calendar, please click on this link Calendar to access more information about these meetings.
Bellamah Drive Reconstruction Project
In-person and by Zoom
The City of Las Cruces Public Works Department invites you to attend a live/virtual meeting that will be held in person at City Hall Council Chambers and through Zoom on Thursday July 28, 2022, at 5:30 pm. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the upcoming reconstruction of Bellamah Dr. from Luna St. to Lees Dr and the final roadway design and address any new questions or concerns.
City staff will provide a brief presentation explaining the scope of the project and the final roadway design. This meeting will serve as an opportunity and platform to gather any new questions concerning this project.
Register in advance here.
Follow these steps to participate in the Zoom Webinar Meeting of Your Choice
- Step 1: Click on the link for the meeting you are planning to attend. This will allow you to register for the Zoom Webinar for that meeting.
- Step 2: If you don’t already have a Zoom account, you will be prompted to create a free account.
- Step 3: Fill out your registration form and submit.
- Step 4: Save the invitation meeting notice as this has the link to attend the meeting. You will need to click on this link to attend the meeting.
- Step 4.a: You can also save the webinar invitation to your digital calendar.
- Step 5: On the date and time of the meeting, click on the link to join the meeting. Note: If you click on this link after the end-time of the meeting, you will be unable to join the meeting.
If you have trouble accessing the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will be monitoring this email prior to and after the start time of the meeting, you can also watch our Zoom Tutorial below.