Our staff is here to assist you to sign up for services, pay bills, and learn more about what Las Cruces Utilities can offer you.
We are proud to be able to offer a NEW way for you to manage your Utility Account, with our UtilityHawk Customer Portal.
It's Easy to sign up, and it's FREE!
This will allow you to:
- View your Gas and Water usage
- Set Alerts to be notified when your usage approaches (or reaches) an amount you specify
- See graphical representations based on time frames to help identify unusual, or abnormal, usage patterns
- Receive alerts when your usage indicates a continual flow without stopping
- Control your expenses by knowing ahead of time if your are likely to exceed your monthly Utility budget.
Find out how to pay your utility bills with the City of Las Cruces.
The New Connections Office assists with new utility meter and service line installations for gas, water, and wastewater service.
The LCU Emergency Dispatch Team monitor phones, computers, and radio 24-hours a day, including holidays.
Find out what steps need to be taken before construction can begin.
Bill "leveling", or "averaging", evens out your monthly bills, based on your 12 month history, and keeps them at a constant rate throughout the year. Customers with less than a 9 month history will not see any benefit from enrolling in the plan.
When you are on the plan, you will see a minor fluctuation in the budget billing monthly, due to taxes, but that is usually less than a $5 dollar difference from month to month.
A Budget Plan covers June through May of each year. We encourage you to enroll, or renew your plan, each May as your plan will not automatically renew.
We encourage you to visit or call immediately to make payment arrangements if you are experiencing a financial hardship. Services that are shut off for non-payment require full payment of the past due balance plus additional fees for re-connection of those services. Find More Payment Assistance Options On The Billing & Receivables Page.