City Hall and most other City of Las Cruces offices will be closed Friday, July 3, in observance of the Independence Day holiday. Police and fire services will not be affected.
The following is a list of closures:
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center
- A. Fielder Memorial Safe Haven
- Juvenile Citation Program Learning Center
- East Mesa Recreation Center
- Regional Aquatic Center
- Frenger Pool
- Laabs and East Mesa outdoor pools
- Thomas Branigan Memorial/Sage Cafe/Munson libraries
- All museums
- All Senior Programs and centers
- Visit Las Cruces
- Rio Grande Theatre
- RoadRUNNER Transit/Dial-a-Ride services will end at 5:30 p.m. Friday, July 3 and will be closed July 4.
Solid Waste residential and commercial services will run as normal on Friday, July 3. Solid Waste offices will be closed.
The old Foothills Landfill, which accepts clean fill and green waste, will have regular hours on Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and will be closed Saturday, July 4.
City of Las Cruces news releases are also available on the home page of the City website at las-cruces.org under News & Announcements.
News Releases can be translated into 50 different languages in this email format by clicking on the “View this email in your browser” link at the top of this page. After the email opens in the browser, a “Translate” tab drop-down menu will display the different languages you can choose from.