- East Mesa Avenue (between Porter Dr. and east end)
- Blue Mountain Drive (between Norte Vista Dr. and Star View Dr.)
- Coyote Flats Street (between Village Dr. and Peachtree Hills Rd.)
- Moon View Drive (between Porter Dr. and Peachtree Hills Dr.)
- High Desert Drive (between Norte Vista Dr. and Star View Dr.)
- Organ Peak Drive (between Nunatak Pl. and Wolf Creek Dr.)
- Cloud Dancer Drive (between Monte Vista Dr. and Moon View Dr.)
- Norte Vista Drive (between Moon View Dr. and Cloud Dancer Dr.)
- Star View Drive (between Moon View Dr. and Cloud Dancer Dr.)
- Coventry Road (between Cashmere Ct. and Roadrunner Pkwy.)
- Lookout Ridge Drive (between Roadrunner Pkwy. and Scenic Ridge Lp.)
- Stone Pine Drive (between Sugar Pine Way and Roadrunner Pkwy.)
- Pine Trail Street (between Pine Ridge Run and Sugar Pine Way)
- Foxtail Pine Drive (between Stone Pine Dr. and Stone Pine Dr.)
- Sugar Pine Way (between Settlers Pass and Roadrunner Pkwy.)
The work will begin on Monday, October 7, and will last approximately four working days.
For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday leaving the evenings and weekends free of construction activity.
Access to residents and surrounding businesses will be maintained by leaving the driveways accessible.
For more information, call the Public Works Department/Traffic Management at 575/541-2505. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.